The name's Wolfie. I hail from bonnie Scotland, I'm 22 and am a right Asexy lady. I am a Jack-of-all trades you could say. I'm really a Duracell Werewolf in Disguise. Shh. My 'Shipper Goggles' have been augmented to my face and thus become non-removable...HELP! Captain of 'The HMS ClarDIS' - ALL ABOARD! I am the Mad Wolf. The Superhero in Red, Black and Blue.
Reblogged from scottishdreamergirl
- Vampires who support blood banks and organize special medical programs for vampires to legally obtain blood
- Werewolves who join the police K-9 force due to their heightened canine senses that aid them in investigations
- Ghosts becoming therapists and motivational speakers for the recently deceased to help them adjust to the afterlife
- Zombies becoming assistants to morticians to ensure the dead are handled fairly and that they look their best for their new afterlife
- Mummies working with historians and architects to restore and preserve ancient Egyptian monuments and relics
- Frankenstein monsters joining the medical field to help research human medicine
- Swamp creatures reintroducing and tracking endangered aquatic and marsh wildlife
I WANT TO WRITE A FIC WITH A K9 WEREWOLF. O_O
God of War Ascension and Vidding has made Wolfie tired
and given her a sore back.
Reblogged from tesseractionhero
friend, just wanted to point out that your gif game is/has been v on point. pls never stop.
AH HI HELLO THANK YOU EEEP!
I’m very glad to have pleased you with my GIF choices. I take pride in my GIFs and it seems to make a lot of people happy (including myself). So glad to add another to the pot. And you are so sweet for even saying. I promise you now that I will never stop so long as I blog.
I got game.
Ha Excellent!! Glad to hear it!
Thanks for being so nice/being you, friend. You’re great. Happy weekend!
AH STAHP WITH ALL TEH COMPLIMENTS IMMA DIE FROM BLUSHING AND FUZZY FEELS!
Same goes for you… on both counts… on the greatness and the good weekendness… ness.